6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dinner, Entertainment, & Silent Auction
Last April, Journey Mental Health Center took you to 1920’s Paris for an authentic Bohemian evening of fun, art, and live entertainment. This April, we journey to 1940’s Morocco to recreate the atmosphere of Rick’s Café Americain from the movie Casablanca. Experience the excitement and intrigue of Casablanca along with:
- 1940’s nightclub atmosphere
- Swing music of the era performed by Dimensions in Sound
- Authentic Moroccan dinner prepared by the chefs of Full Compass Systems
- Middle-Eastern bazaar silent auction with hundreds of items donated by area businesses, Journey staff, and agency consumers
- Traditional Middle-Eastern entertainment including belly dancers and games of chance
When:Saturday April 21, 2012 – 6:00 – to 9:00 PM
Where:Full Compass Systems – 9770 Silicon Prairie Parkway, Madison, WI
This exciting evening benefits the programs of Journey Mental Health Center.
The Center is the leading provider of mental health and addiction services in Southern Wisconsin.
- Tables of Ten: $1,150
- Tables of 8: $950
- Individual Tickets: $125
For tickets or tables, please call:
Dan Muxfeld – (608) 280-2566 • e-mail: email@example.com
625 West Washington Avenue • Madison, WI 53703
Tickets ordered by April 7 will be mailed. Tickets ordered after April 7 will be available at the door
Full Compass Systems
9770 Silicon Prairie Parkway
Madison, WI 53593
Bookings are closed for this event.