Journey Mental Health Center takes pride in the accreditations and certifications it has received as an agency.
Journey is accredited by CARF International (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), which is an independent, nonprofit evaluator of health and human services. Accreditation involves Journey meeting internationally recognized organizational and program standards.
State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Journey Mental Health Center provides numerous types of services that are certified by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services – Division of Quality Assurance, which is responsible for assuring the safety, welfare and health of persons using health and community care provider services in Wisconsin.
Journey is certified by the state of Wisconsin to provide the following types of services:
- Mental Health Outpatient Services (DHS 35)
- Community Substance Abuse Services (DHS 75.13)
- Mental Health Emergency Services – 3 (DHS 34.3)
- Mental Health Community Support Programs (DHS 63)
- Mental Health Day Treatment (DHS 61.75)
- Community Based Residential Facility – Class CS (DHS 83)
Yahara House is one of over 300 clubhouses in the world. Yahara House is the only clubhouse in the world that provides members with a psychiatrist and nurses on-site. Yahara House is built on the clubhouse model that guarantees a place to belong, meaningful relationships, meaningful work and a place to return.