Groups are an integral part of outpatient treatment services. Outpatient Services offers gender specific, co-ed, Spanish speaking, culturally specific, and LGBT groups. Evidence based groups are offered at the point of intake and throughout treatment to sustain healing, to support resiliency and recovery.
Group services may include:
- Trauma recovery skills using the Seeking Safety Model.
- Recovery from substance use disorders and other addictive behaviors using Motivational Interviewing.
- Meditation and mindfulness using Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention.
- Culturally specific therapy using Racial Identity and Processing.
- Parenting therapy using the Adults and Children Together program.
- Managing symptoms of anxiety and depression, using Behavioral Activation and Acceptance and Commitment.
- Opiod addiction groups, using Medication Assisted Treatment.
- Anger management using the SAMHSA model.
Most group offerings are for individuals enrolled in a treatment service. Specific groups are offered to any community member.
To schedule an intake appointment or to inquire about groups open to any community member, contact Central Intake at 608-280-2720.
Central Intake is located is located at 49 Kessel Court, Madison, WI 53711.